We, Yamaha Music Entertainment Holdings, Inc. and Yamaha Group companies, consider that protecting any of your personal information which we collected is an important social responsibility as well as a legal obligation.
- 1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We will collect your personal information in a proper manner, and will advise you of the purpose of its use as clearly as possible, or by posting it on our website. We handle the collected personal information only to the extent necessary for said purpose of use.
- 2. Sharing Personal Information
- Without your consent, we will not share any collected personal information with any third parties, except our partners to which we entrust our businesses.
- When we share your personal information with Yamaha Group companies and dealerships of Yamaha, we will clearly state or announce the required information in advance, such as the scope of the sharing entities and the purpose for the sharing.
- Notwithstanding the above, the above written will not apply in cases where we are required or authorized not to do so by legal regulations or government agencies.
- 3. Safety Management of Personal Information
- In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information which could result in any loss, tampering, destruction, leakage etc. of the information, we make our best efforts to protect the collected personal information by implementing technical measures, and establishing a safety management system.
- 4. Publication of Purpose of Use, and Requests for Disclosure and Corrections
- We state the purposes of use for the personal information we have collected, and provide a contact address for any inquiries. Further, we will sincerely strive to meet your request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion in accordance with procedures regulated by law.
- 5. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- We comply with any laws, related regulations, and guidelines concerning the personal information, and fulfill corporate social responsibility.
- 6. Continuous Improvement
- In order to ensure the protection of the personal information, we continuously review and improve our compliance program.